Feel like taking photos and writing about something today... so....
It happens to be a random post to chill my brain from daily routines yay!
Had no idea before how writing (or even planning to write a journal post) about stationery could be this refreshing! (ah maybe it’s one sign I’ve spent too much time inside laboratories *sobs*)
So basically, I like collecting stuffs—to be more specific, cute stuffs (well I think most girls love it too so it’s a bit natural, isn’t it? :P ). Stationery is one of the option because nowadays there’re plenty of good brands selling cute models and such, moreover they’re easy to reach and USEFUL. Here goes the saying, "if you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write."
-Martin Luther. Haha, don’t forget that! XDHere are some brands and types that I like the most,Zebra – Sarasa
Water based gel pen, really smooth, however it isn't really faded out when wetted by water *good point here*. It has various range of color and thickness. What I love the most is, they sometimes sell limited edition design! The designs are thematic, some were added with fragrance too!
Basically, I use this pen on everyday stuffs such as papers, essays, writing daily journals... Having good pen with cute design is a real deal! :3uni – STYLE*FIT
Another cute pen brands to consider, especially for Disney or Sanrio fans out there! Honestly I prefer Sarasa (because it’s more affordable and comfy to use) but this brands has its own charm too!
- Multi-color ink in one pen (it depends on what color you want to insert)
- Extremely light! Well to summarize, it’s practical
- Wait and see their design! Some makes me fall in love and I must keep telling my mind that I only need one :’)Pentel – CAPLET
In my opinion, this pencil brand is classic. It reminds me of old times since junior high school, that someone who had this pencil is totally fashionable XDKikki.K – LARGE WEEKLY DIARY-CUTE
I’ve been using this weekly planner as journal since 2014 and this is my favorite up until now :3
They also have daily diary version (LARGE DAILY DIARY-CUTE), which provides one page space for a day.(+)
- It’s already cutely illustrated (it’ll be a good choice for people who’re not too fond of drawing and decorating the whole page from scratch)
- Thick paper (100 gsm)
- Sufficient space for listing TO-DOs, and sticking small photos
- Includes stickers, inner pocket, and a small notebook (p.s. the stickers are really cool, some with words like “Dream, then do”
and “Make your own magic”
- Thick grid lines, can’t really draw freely as in Hobonichi
- Quite heavy
I guess that's enough for today~
By the way, I still haven’t decided yet what journal i'll be using for 2017... Maybe I should try using Hobonichi?
It seems worth and fun to try… :3
How about your opinion, guys? I’ll be happy if you would share your stationery preferences and other stationery-related discussions! Yay! Let’s keep writing to change the world! *eh, at least, our own world :’’)*